Sales job opportunity at Paperwork UK
Posted: 20th July 2020
Paperwork UK is expanding its external sales team looking for someone to open doors in the South of the UK. We have an exciting sales job opportunity suitable for individuals with experience in the packaging sector.
We’re looking for candidates that can open doors and bring new large accounts to the company. The ideal candidate will come with industry contracts and list of warm prospects.
A rewarding commision structure based on annual growth with following year salary increase incentive.
You will also be required to help cement our profile within the industry by visiting shows and exhibitions.
We operate within all of the UKs market sectors from agriculture, automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical to tourism and transport and food and retail.
- Work to outline and set objectives and targets with the Sales Director.
- Correspond with the sales office to ensure a high level of service delivery to customers.
- Research and evaluate market pricing and competition, monitoring new products and processes.
- Educate customers to audit their production and find efficiencies in their label usage.
- Effectively communicate requirements with our production and estimating teams.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of calls and sales methods, providing feedback to the Sales Director.
- Work with the sales team to grow your territory and sales value.
- Be accountable for your individual annual sales targets.
- We are looking for candidates with strong communication, influencing skills and who are self- motivated.
- You should be excellent at working both by yourself (as the role is home based) and in a team.
- Ability to analyse and present sales data.
- Confident in presenting and talking to people.
- Have the ability to learn about new products.
- Be able to keep up to date with supplier news and developments.
- Proven track record in sales
- Packaging industry knowledge
- Full UK driving licence
If you are bright, articulate, hard-working, a self-starter, interested by business and want to grow with Paperwork, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online via Indeed with a CV and covering letter outlining your sales credentials and accolades. Or email to email@example.com
Reference ID: BDM – South
Application deadline: 30/06/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year