Epson’s C6500 ColourWorks label printer offers an instant solution for small to medium desktop label production. The on-demand four colour printer is idea for businesses with multiple products across sectors such as food, beverage, chemical and manufacturing.
Compact and easy to use, all operations on the C6500 series can be carried out from the front to save space. That includes an easy to use interface and simple roll replacement. Epson’s range is easy to integrate and compitable with virtually all operating systems including SAP direct support, ESC Label, Linux and Mac drivers.
High resolution print quality makes the C6500AE printer ideal for applications on detailed vape liquid bottles, food and beverage products or even checmical oil drums. There is a 4 inch and an 8 inch model and the printer can accept a variety of media including textured papers.
- Media Flexibility: Expanded media support. Label widths from 25.4mm to 215.9mm
- Compact: Simple, unobtrusive design with front panel operation
- Auto-cutter: For chemical, food & beverage, horticulture, and logistics – primary and secondary labelling.
- Remote management: Remote configuration, maintenance and monitoring
- Money saving: No need for pre-printed stock of labels. Print full colour on blank labels