The Epson C7500g colour label printer offers in-house colour label production for on demand with outstanding speed and quality. Turn custom designs in to printed labels with the click of the button. Ideal for primary labels, create food and beverage labels as well as EU Energy labels and GHS labels efficiently with print speeds up to 300mm/sec.
An easy to use LCD control panel ensures easy set-up and operation that is compatible with virtually any operating system. Key features of the Epson C7500g colour label printer such as Nozzle Verification Technology to help prevent clogged nozzles keeps maintenance to a minimum but also prevent misprints. The PrecisionCore printhead also ensures reliable, high quality results. None of the printer’s major components need replacing for at least 500km worth of printing.
- Excellent reliability & endurance: PrecisionCore printhead for consistent results and long printer lifetime
- Save time & money: Streamline label production by printing your colour labels on-demand
- High speed & high print quality: Print speeds of up to 300mm/sec at image resolution of 600x1200dpi
- Low maintenance, reduced downtime: Permanent printhead and NVT for self-maintenance
- Easy integration: New ESC/Label programming language for integration with virtually any OS
If you’d like more information please contact our sales team via email email@example.com or calling 01754 613120. Paperwork offers installation support, maintanance contracts and extended warranty on printers. We can also sell plain or pre-printed labels to use with our range of printers. Inkjet printers require a special material for ink transfer. Ensure compatibility by ordering from the experts. Our sales advisors can also talk through finance options on the Epson range.